Andrei's Contact Information
Contacting me about EasyChair
Please read this carefully. EasyChair has almost 900,000 users.
Simple math shows that, if every user sends me an email and I dedicate
all my life to answering these emails, I will answer all of them in about
two to three years. Unfortunately, this life style is not sustainable:
the problem is that the number of users will double by the time I
answer the first 900,00 emails.
For this reason, I cannot answer questions related to conferences
using EasyChair, your papers submitted to conferences etc.
Sending me these questions is like sending your questions about
Windows to Bill Gates or about Google to Larry Page or Sergei Brin.
When you should contact me about EasyChair
You should contact me about EasyChair only in the following cases:
- You are organising a conference and would like to know whether
EasyChair is the right choice for you (I will answer you that it is).
- You have questions or proposals about cooperation with EasyChair.
What you should do in all other cases
- If you want to submit a bug report, provide some feedback or suggestions about making EasyChair
better, please log in to EasyChair, click on "Help" and
use the provided interface.
- If you are a chair of a conference using EasyChair and need
support, you can apply for support when you log in to EasyChair as
chair. I cannot provide any support by email.
- If you are an author, reviewer or participant of a conference
using EasyChair, send your questions to the chairs of the conference.
Contacting me about anything else
If you want to contact me about Vampire, LPAR, or anything else, please note the following:
- I currently have 2905 unanswered emails queueing in my mailbox. Your
email will be 2906th.
This does not mean your question will be unanswered. This only means
that it may take me a considerable time to answer it.
My email address