EasyChair is a system
for conference management implemented by me.
I started to work on it in 2002 when I was programm chair of CADE
and LPAR. In 2003 I used it for LPAR again and people started to
ask me copies of the system. EasyChair was improved and rewritten
several times and is now by far the most popular conference system.
EasyChair was used by the top Web conference, top Bioinformatics Conferences,
top Computational Logic Conference, top Algorithms conferences,
and many other conferences - all together over 24,000
conferences and workshops.
Here are some facts to convince you that using EasyChair is the right thing
- Look at the image in the corner made by my classmate and friend
Sancha Kosenkov. EasyChair is as cool as the image.
- If you are not convinced by that image,
look at this
image explaining why you should use EasyChair.
- If you do not use EasyChair, you have very little chance to become a
winner. Why? Because Turing Award winners submit papers to
computer science conferences.
- Every day, on the average about 800 new user accounts are created.
- We have been aproached by all kinds of conference, including conferences
on fashion design.
- Around 12,000 users log in to EasyChair every day.
- The EasyChair designer have been programme chair at more than
conferences since 2002 and used EasyChair for running all of them.
- Please check the
collection of FLoC
2006 Web pages created by EasyChair and about 2,000 users.